WAREHOUSE OF FIXTURES – WORRY-FREE WARRANTY
Warehouse of Fixtures offers a one-year worry-free warranty. During the first year after the purchase, we will cover the parts and labor to take care of any warranty repair. This does not apply to our furniture marked “as is”. If our furniture technicians cannot diagnose and repair the product onsite, we will take the product back to our shop for diagnosis and repair. We take care of ordering the parts. We work closely with our vendors however parts can take 8+ weeks to arrive. We will keep our customers informed as we receive information from our vendors on the approximate timeframe for the repair. If the client needs a loaner item to use while the repair is in progress, the loaner will be provided at no cost. If used items are not able to be repaired, they can be traded in for a like item or store credit of comparable value.
- New furniture follows manufacturers’ warranties. Their warranty statements are available on each manufacturer’s website. Manufacturer’s warranty their items against defects in craftsmanship or failures of the mechanical parts. This does not cover misuse, negligence, natural disasters, extreme temperatures or normal wear and tear.
- See each manufacturer’s website for their warranty statement and coverage detail.
- In general, the warranties cover parts only, meaning the manufacturer will ship replacement parts for the broken item. The labor is not included.
- If it is determined that the product failure is due to misuse or customer’s incorrect assembly or customer’s incorrect installation issues the parts and labor will be billable at our regular rates to the customer.
- With new furniture after the year of worry-free warranty, Warehouse of Fixtures will diagnose the product and order the parts per the manufacturer’s warranty. If the customer would like Warehouse of Fixtures technicians to do the replacement, we will quote a price on the labor for the repair based on our current labor rate.
- Used product has a full warranty for 1 year, after that first-year customers will be billed for parts and labor.
- Items out of warranty or not purchased through Warehouse of Fixtures may be repaired at the billable rate for parts and labor.